Monday 15 August 2011

skinny jeans

So of late I have noticed a trend of new 'fashion' or should I say swag worn by the kenyan boys.....'skinnyjeans'..come on seriously.
First of all I appreciate a man who knows how to dress and ofcourse who knows how to carry his swag....but I honestly think some ( note I said some) are abusing these skinny jeans ...
You meet a dude head to waist, good,but come from waist down woi! you'd think he's wearing a tracing paper because every bit of that boys reproductive anatomy is been outlined 'swag' really ...leave a bit for a girl to imagine , and to top it all off you decide to sag the trousers ..(double disaster)..
So when you decide to go all New boys on us please keep the 'nyamus' well hidden..a size bigger on them skinny jeans will do you good.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment